This is where our creative teams come from. Each studio is in charge of specific projects for the Velvet Rasputin projects. Partner Studios are added to the Velvet Rasputin by invitation only, and are responsible for creating 12 or more pages of official content, or a full book, for Velvet Rasputin properties.
Puerto Rican-born multidisciplinary artist and writer, Vas Littlecrow Wojtanowicz, became a published illustrator in 1980. Vas is still raising hell and going strong with indie publishing endeavors. Vas’s colorful past has taken this creative dynamo into the world of the entertainment industry, accidental political activism, religious ordination, and underground comics. Bizarrely enough, Vas is a devout Christian.
Ram Lama has been working as a freelance illustrator since 2003. He has written and illustrated a variety of graphic novels, ranging from romantic comedies to political satires and dark dramas. His true passion is for poll-based comics where the readers vote on the direction of the story.
Loki Kaspari works as a farmer and a bladesmith when he isn’t creating comics. Loki’s published comics include Killer Dyke and Poe Takes a Trip. He is a frequent collaborator for Rasputin Barxotka and Rasputin Catamite.
Amanda “Mandarr” Wearstler enjoys reading sci-fi and fantasy books. A wearer of mismatching socks, she enjoys dancing around in her underwear to loud and happy music when no one is home. Mandarr’s published works include several installments of the Rasputin Barxotka graphic novel series.
K.M. Claude is an indie cartoonist whose work is best described as erotic Southern Gothic — a mix of the sensually gorgeous and the horrifically grotesque — that draws heavy inspiration from Catholicism, Western animation from the early ’90s, and Japanese horror, comics, and musicals. Visit kmclaude.com to indulge in Claude’s decadent world.
Jessie W. Craig ‘s childhood dream was to create a comic. That dream came to fruition in 2011, when he started Charisma Kills Studios and released his first webcomic, Sweet Dreams are Made of Worms. SDMW was followed up by the webcomics Apocalypse Pizza, CKS Chronicles, and C.O.G. Comics. In March, 2015, Jessie produced his first printed comics, Kenshin 1281 and Parasomnia.
“slaveboy” thom Wolfox sR Rhose is an average automotive parts master and father by day. By night thom is a multidisciplinary artist who specializes in poetry and has served as a professional helper monkey for rock stars, burlesque queens, exotic dancers, models, artists and even show horses. thom and Vas frequently collaborate to create the music and poetry of Upir’s Mark in Rasputin Catamite.
Studio A.d.H.D is an unconventional nerd chick. In addition to producing webcomics and stunning visual art, SA indulges in anime and video game randomness, as well as cosplay.
Gnomie Johnson received an art diploma in 2005 that had the label BS on it. She also had a past habit of confusing and/or pissing off rock stars from other parts of the world with her fan art. Fearing for her life, she stopped creating comic art and has been in hiding since. After much coaxing, Vas Littlecrow encouraged her to fight her inner demons and leave the basement every once in a while to play music that would help bring the angels of the apocalypse to Earth.
Guest Staff for Rasputin Barxotka
- Shaun Nicholls – Co-creator of Lacey Investigations. Currently, he is assisting with the Rasputin Barxotka/Lacey Investigations crossover, The Mayor’s Daughter.
- Paul Haskell – Flats
- Tristan J. Tarwater – An awesome fantasy author.
- Zodiak – A frequent contributor in our Facebook Page. Creator of Steampunk Gorgon.
- Jennifer Canby – Creator of Jenny Draws Comics.
Old School RaspCat Creative Team
- Vas Littlecrow Wojtanowicz
- Caylie Dean
- Stef Davis
- Narphy La Mancha
- El Interno del Inferno
- Courie Bishop
- slaveboy thom
- Thibault Kervarech – The creator of the Rasputin Catamite theme song.
- Neurotic Leporidae – A rising freelance artist
- Trangluu – A rising freelance artist
- Michelle Mau – Creator of Loud Era
- Rinkelle – Creator of Xenobiosis
- Marius Hjelseth – Creator of October 20th
- Jaeden Janicky – Creator of Flunkies
- Jon Esparza – Creator of the Crazyverse
- Vikki2796 – A rising creator on deviantART
- Aero Zero – Creator of Men + Monsters
- Fowlie – Creator of Fritz Fargo
- Ethan Kocak – Creator of The Black Mudpuppy
- Peregrin Lorimer – Creator of For the Love of You
- Dank! – Creator of Staple Genius
- Melaphyre – Creator of Princess Chroma
- Jack Cayless – Creator of Bum Rush Comics and The Miskatonic
- Huub – Creator of the Dutch comic Otto en Lotte
- Darian821 – A Y!Gallery commission artist
- Lupi – Prolific painter, co-host of the Geek Report and editor of Germ Warfare
- Meow Yinn – A rising artist who is also a huge fan of Rasputin Barxotka.
- Jane – A rising artist with an amazing talent for male pinups.
- Jeremy Olson – He’s insanely weird and in love we giantesses, and we love him for it.
- PhoenixRenaissance – A rising artist with charming sketch art.
- Thomas Overbeck – Creator of Times Like This
- Viskamiro – Creator of Hallodri
- Jack Marconi – A fan who sent us awesome work, that’s all we know.