Strings are creative powerhouses. You can use them to play an instrument. You can use them to sew. You can use them to hold things together. You can fly a kite with them. You can glue them onto surfaces. You can weave strings. They are even great forms of entertainment, especially when you are a can. String is wonderful.
On a much more somber note, here’s how I am doing with the Live Below the Line Challenge.
- 5/8/2012 $0.47 Breakfast
- Day 2: Breakfast – The Skinny Elvis Sandwich
- Day 2: Lunch – Chili Revisted
- Day 2: Dinner for a Penny
- Day 3: Breakfast – The Skinny Elvis Sandwich
- Day 3: Lunch
- Day 3: Dinner – Would you eat this?
- I ate this potato after I peeled off the sprouts.
- My almost freegan entree.
- Perspectives From Someone Who Did Live Below the Line
If you find these entries useful or if they touch you, please consider donating a dollar or more to Malaria No More and help me reach my donation goal of $250.